Since 1993, CMS Apparel focuses on high-end designer collections in the U.S and CMS USA / CMS KOREA service mass merchants for private labels and licensed products.
- Our objective is to provide a distinct advantage to the international fashion industry through excellent production and competitive pricing.
- In-house designers as well as outside designers that provide input to the customers and factories.
- Dedicated to market-research-trade shows, fashion shows, on-site marketing studies, etc.
- Our Production Base: INDONESIA, VIETNAM, BANGLADESH, CAMBODIA, MYANMAR, KOREA and CHINA.
- Our Specialties: Outwear, Ski Jackets / Pants, Down Jackets, Golf Wear, All Types of Sportswear, Tops & Bottoms in Knit & Woven, Underwear, Sleepwear and much more.
- Our Customers: Reebok / Adidas USA, New Balance Athletic Shoes Inc., WalMart USA, Sports Authority, HEAD, Toyotsu Fashion Express, 47’Brand, Moncler Golf, Cerruti and other sporting good outlets as well as many other small to mid size clients.
What We've Achieved
Founded in 1993 in the heart of New York Manhattan’s fashion district.
Grew its strong foundation by making fashion clothing for famous designers in the U.S.A.
CMS apparel focuses on high-end designer collections in the U.S.
CMS USA / CMS KOREA service mass merchants for private labels and licensed products.
The three are sister companies that work together to provide a wide range of services.
CMS Apparel’s operations include a garment factory in New York City since 1993.
CMS Apparel’s Clients include CAROLINA HERRERA, MARK JACOBS, HALSTON, LILA ROSE, TIM COPPENS, THOM BROWN, DENNIS BASSO, ZAC POSEN, RHIE AND PAMELA ROLAND , to name a few.
International branch offices in INDONESIA and KOREA add more qualifications and resources to our global business.
Committed to expand our high quality services to EUROPE and ASIA based on our solid foundation backed by over 20 years of experience.
CMS continues to expand production bases in east of ASIA, search as CHINA, MYANMAR, INDONESIA, VIETNAM, BANGLADESH with ownership of new factories.